Wed, May 11|
Flying High Child Psychology Clinic
Glow Up From Within: 6-Week Self-Confidence Program (12-16 years)
In this 6-week program, girls will explore their self-esteem, negative thoughts and self-image in a safe and supportive group space, and will engage in activities to boost their self-confidence! Delivered by our friendly Certified Counsellor.
Dates & Location
May 11, 5:00 PM – 6:30 PM
Flying High Child Psychology Clinic, 14/432 Chapel Rd, Bankstown NSW 2200, Australia
About The Workshops
In this 6-week program, girls will explore their self-esteem, negative thoughts and self-image in a safe and supportive group space, and will engage in activities to boost their self-confidence!
Activities will include discussions, brainstorming activities, creative projects and journalling. Girls will also receive workbooks which they will fill in each week to ensure they have some take-home notes to look back on later.
This is a recurring workshop over 6 weeks, every Wednesday afternoon, 5:00pm - 6:30pm:
- 11th May
- 18th May
- 25th May
- 1st June
- 8th June
- 15th June
The following topics will be discussed in succession each week:
- What is self-confidence? What does it involve? What does it look like?
- What is a trigger? What are some triggers for insecurities?
- What is negative thinking? How can it affect our mood and behaviour and self-perception?
- What are my personal strengths?
- What are some strategies to increase self-confidence?
- What would a confident version of myself look like? What goals can I work towards?
By the end of the program, girls will have a better understanding of what it means to be confident in themselves, and ways they can work towards improving their self-perception and ultimately feel more comfortable in who they are.
Glow Up From Within
This ticket admits 1 group member for the full 6-week program.