Flying High Psychology is a child psychology practice located in Bankstown, in South-Western Sydney providing solutions for a range of psychological, educational and behavioural problems. Our team of warm, child-focused and fully qualified psychologists are committed to ensuring that your child receives the most effective and appropriate service.
Some of our services include:
- Educational and IQ Assessments
- Diagnostic testing for a range of childhood and adolescent disorders
- Counselling, Play Therapy and Family Therapy
- School and Childcare/preschool Observations and Behaviour Management Plans
- Parenting Support, Advice and Workshops
- Group programs for children
We provide solutions for a range of childhood and adolescent challenges such as:
- ADHD, Behavioural Problems and Learning Difficulties
- Anxiety, Depression and Low Self-Esteem
- Autism/Aspergers and Developmental Disorders
- Adjusting with Family Changes
- Social skills and bullying
- Grief and Loss
Medicare and health fund rebates may apply.